Legal & Privacy information
Last updated on: 04/11/2023
These guidelines are for Law Enforcement Authorities (LEAs/you) seeking information from Jisells.
The LEAs can send us the legal requests/ notices to us on email@example.com for assistance required on user details.
Additionally, in case you have any query, you can also call us on our Trust & Safety Helpline Number – 9588726818, across all 7 days a week, between 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Format for Legal Requests/Notices
We will be happy to assist you with the required information, provided the legal requests made by you are valid and as per the applicable laws in India. In order to help you in the best manner we request you to follow the below guidelines for sending us legal requests:
1). Legal requests should be:
- Typed or should be written in legible handwriting.
- Sent through the official id of the law enforcement agencies and/or a scanned copy of duly signed and stamped legal request/notices should be attached to the email.
- In or translated into English or Hindi.
2). Legal requests should specifically mention the below details:
- Specify the applicable law under which you are seeking the information.
- Clear details through which an account/user/ad listing can be identified by us. you can share the email id, mobile number or ad id associated with the user to help us in providing the required data.
- The type of information sought and the purpose for seeking such information should be clearly mentioned.
In the event, if you have any doubts please feel free to contact us on the above contact details.